Monday, November 16, 2009

"I'm a man!"

Hi Lukey!!

Tonight you announced that you are a man! Well, you are 3.... but, well on your way! We talked about the plural for man being men and then I asked you the plural for candy-- you said "candies", tree?... "trees", truck?... "trucks", woman? .... you thought for a minute and said with excitement "women"!! Gosh, Lukey, you are so amazing... that's what I said to you and you said... ya--- I am really amazing!! You really, really are!

At night, when we are snuggling in bed I get a special kiss on the cheek and I get to give you one too. I say "You are my special guy" and you say to me "You are my special girl"! I love being your special girl, sweetie-- it makes my heart sing! You whisper to me "I have a question" and then I whisper "what is it?" and you say.... "I love you!". Daddy tells you "I love you more!"

You are in preschool now at Avery's school and we get to see her sometimes (which is so fun and at those times, we all jump up and down with excitement). There is a big bike yard, a sand yard and a "thing" yard! You have so much fun with your friends-- Iris is your most special friend. You two are like peanut butter and jelly..... it's like you have known each other for years (your teacher thought that you had!). Your teachers are Ms. Phyllis and Ms. Jennifer. I asked you tonight which was your favorite and you said "Ms. Phyllis" and then you said "which one is Ms. Phyllis?"!!! Then, you changed your mind and Ms. Jennifer was your favorite because she reads you stories.

You are still very much into trucks. You want to drive all of the different trucks and trains when you grow up. You especially want to drive the delivery trucks that deliver new trash cans and take the old ones away. It's the cleanest position in sanitation and you, like your daddy, like to be clean!

Except.... when you eat chocolate....

I let you lick the bowl of brownie mix once and you smeared the chocolate all over your face--- so fun!!! What's better than eating chocolate? I guess...wearing it!! You make me laugh, sweetie!!

I'll write more later.... still lots to tell you about!

I love you more!

Mommy

No comments: